ponedeljek, 09. marec 2015

L'Occitane Shea Butter Whipped Body Cream

You might remember a little L'Occitane Haul I posted a while back and today I'll be sharing my thoughts about the Shea Butter Whipped Body Cream that was one of the products I picked up.
L'Occitane Shea Butter Whipped Body Cream is a body moisturizer with a light weight whipped texture, somewhere between whipped cream and mousse. Despite this it provides enough moisture and nourishment for the skin and is enriched with 10% shea butter. Once applied to the skin the body cream almost melts into the skin and soaks in instantly, without leaving it even a tad oily. The skin is left soft and what's best about it, is that this smells very similar to the classic L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream - which is a very pleasant clean scent, with a touch of nutty added to the mix.
My only criticism would be that this tin contains a pretty small amount which is even lessened due to the whipped formula. You don't need much product for the entire body, but I've still been using it sparingly, as a pampering item. If you're looking for a product to treat yourself or thinking of gifting someone, this would probably be a great choice though. Although the texture doesn't seem very rich it provided enough moisture for my skin when I used it during winter and I know I'll love using it even more in the spring time.
Besides this Body Cream L'Occitane also released a travel sized hand cream and a shower foam with a similar whipped texture formulas, that might be worth checking out.

Smetanasta krema za telo je na voljo tukaj. Ostali izdelki L'Occitane so na prodaj v njihovih trgovinah po Sloveniji, na spletni strani, na oddelku kozmetike v Maxiju v Ljubljani, Nami ter izbranih prodajalnah Muller.

2 komentarja:

  1. Sheer butter us really good for the skin
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Its a shame its not bigger but I love the packaging haha, i may have to get it x

    gingerphoebe.blogspot.co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši