petek, 27. februar 2015

bareMinerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara Review

Mascaras are one of the most exciting products to try out. I have a clear picture in my head of what I expect from one and although I always have a back up of my long time favourite (Max Factor 2000 Calorie) I tend to use other mascaras pretty often. When I saw a bunch of positive reviews for this Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara from bareMinerals I immediately decided I had to give it a try.
This one is supposed to be a do-it-all mascara, promising volume, separated lashes and length. It has a spiraled brush and plastic bristles that are not too long and don't poke you in the eye. The wand is quite large so applying mascara to inner and lower lashes takes some getting used to. The packaging is a plastic tube with a metallic silver finish.
The formula is enriched with natural ingredients and minerals. The color of the mascara is black, but could be more intense. It glides on the lashes with ease and doesn't make them clumpy, but you need to wait for a couple minutes between coats so they have enough time to dry.
I find that wearing two coats works best for me, because applying just one doesn't hold the curl well enough through out the day. It provides a decent amount of volume and length, but I feel like for the price it simply doesn't deliver. I generally prefer wearing regular formulas (not waterproof) and I rarely have any issues with smudging, unless my eyes get watery from the wind, etc., but this mascara smudged on me on several occasions.
 It's fairly easy to remove with my normal face cleanser or something like Bioderma's Micellar water.
For the price this is an average product and just okay for me, but I know mascaras often perform differently on everyone so you might still want to check it out. 
You can get it from Sephora and FeelUnique.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar