ponedeljek, 05. januar 2015

Topshop Beauty Haul

About a month ago Topshop Beauty became available at FeelUnique and I was very excited to pick up a couple of things, because I've only heard good reviews and I love trying out new things that are not easily available back at home. It's been a while since I've been to London or any other city with a Topshop store, so in my opinion this was a great decision and a simple option for everyone who doesn't easily go to Topshop can also pick these items up.

There is a lot of items available, but I decided to give a try to 4 things that caught my eye:
I've been testing the palette and liner and so far I really like them both. I love the packaging of the palette and the fact that their line seems catered to young people. The price point is pretty accessible and I'm looking forward to getting more items from the line. Let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions on what I should try next!

1 komentar:

  1. you picked up some lovely things, I love the makeup from Topshop especially the lipsticks. The highlighter is a fave of mine too xx
    Danielle ||Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    OdgovoriIzbriši