sreda, 14. januar 2015

Lush - Mask of Magnaminty Review

I've neglected my love for Lush over the past year or two, so it was about time I paid them another visit in October when I picked up a couple of items. I've never tried any of the Lush face masks before so I didn't know what to expect with this one. I picked up the self-conserving version of the Mask of Magnaminty, which has a more pasty texture and doesn't feel as dry and hard to apply.

Mask of Magnaminty is an exfoliating, deep cleansing, clay-based mask. It is minty green with ground parts of aduki beans and looks pretty gross when you apply it to your face. It has a lovely minty scent and a thick pasty texture, which would seem like applying would be hard and sticky, but it can actually be applied in a pretty thin layer. 
I use it at least once a week and even if you don't have to keep it in the fridge, I still do, because it feels more refreshing on the skin once I apply it. I usually leave it on the skin for about 15 minutes, during which time the mask slightly dries and hardens, but doesn't tighten the skin or immobilizes facial movement, like the majority of other clay masks do. I rinse it off with warm water and massage it for some extra exfoliation with the granulated parts. My skin is left feeling clean, purified and refreshed. It adds some glow to the skin but doesn't banish spots or blackheads immediately after use, but definitely has an effect on them. I still like adding it to my weekly routine, especially for a refreshingly minty deep cleanse and exfoliation.
Lush products are available on-line or at their shops (V Sloveniji: Koper, Ljubljana, Maribor).

1 komentar:

  1. I like LUSH!

    xx
    Christina S.
    http://bychristina.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši