ponedeljek, 19. januar 2015

L'Occitane Shea Butter Cleansing Oil

Last week I stopped by the L'Occitane shop in Ljubljana and picked up a small gift for my Mom's birthday. But since she doesn't really wear make up, except for some concealer, she was more than happy to let me try the newly released Shea Cleansing Oil from L'Occitane.

I've been using this as a make up remover for the past week and I'm a convert! I've never used a cleansing oil before, since they're not easily available on our market and I also had some other products I wanted to use up before I'd order something online or buy it when I'd travel somewhere, so I cannot compare it to any other brands.
The Shea Cleansing Oil from L'Occitane has a rich silky texture that efficiently removes impurities and make-up in a single step. To remove make up you need a couple of drops of the oil that you massage into the skin, add water, which transforms the oil into a milky lotion and rinse it off with water (and/or wipe off with a warm wet cloth). From my experience rinsing it off with only water does the job and my otherwise sensitive and oily skin feels clean, soft and hydrated after use.
In the past month I've been using The Body Shop's Camomile Cleansing Butter which, compared to this oil, I find too greasy and it doesn't work as efficiently at removing make up, especially around my eyes. I know a cleansing oil and balm are two different products, but they serve the same purpose. After I use up this sample sized product I will definitely purchase the full sized version and I'm also very interested in trying out the Gentle Toner from the same line in the future.
It's been a while since I was so impressed with a skincare item I used, so I highly recommend you check this one out. Available from their website and other shops (i.e. John Lewis).

Izdelki L'Occitane so na voljo v njihovih trgovinah po Sloveniji, na spletni strani, na oddelku kozmetike v Maxiju v Ljubljani, Nami ter prodajalnah Muller.

3 komentarji:

  1. I love Loccitane cosmetics! Mostly hand lotions :)
    kisses

    www.magdalenarusin.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I need to try this asap! :) Everything oil based and everything L'Occitane labeled does good for my dry skin!
    Thanks for the review!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. L'Occitane has some really nice products, personally I am not a big fan of their facial products, but the hand creams are divine!

    Oly | TLV Birdie Blog
    http://tlvbirdie.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši