četrtek, 08. januar 2015

FeelUnique Winter Sale Picks

Right before Christmas there was another thing to be excited about the Holiday season - the FeelUnique sale also started and since I was looking forward to that a couple of weeks prior I wanted to share what I decided to pick up. During December I made a few too many purchases and I'll be sharing my #DecemberSins in the next couple of weeks (my only excuse/reasoning is having some extra funds from my birthday in November).

I picked up:

- Emma Hardie Morning Cleansing Balm: this product has been a cult favourite of a lot of bloggers/youtubers and I decided to finally give it a try. There's a balm and a cleansing cloth included.
- Emma Hardie Proffesional Cleansing Cloths: I decided to also pick up a couple of extra cleansing cloths since they should be changed daily.
- Ole Henriksen The Gift of Glow Collection & Ole Henriksen The Clean Truth Cleansing Duo - I've been looking forward to trying out more skincare items and these had pretty good reviews online. I've also wanted to try the Truth to go Wipes but they always seemed a bit pricey to me, so these sets seemed like a perfect opportunity to try them.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (2x) - I included this concealer in my 2014 favourites and I picked up two more since you can't really beat the price of how affordable and effective they are.
- First Aid Beauty Instant Oatmeal Mask - another purchase based on other positive reviews. I actually tried this one already and it made my skin feel so soft. It's not supposed to have a scent, but there is a slight sweet aroma noticeable. I'll definitely be reviewing this in the future.

Let me know in the comments below if you picked up anything in the FeelUnique sale or if you know of any other deals that are still available.

4 komentarji:

  1. I seriously love the Maybelline fit me concealer! wasn't even aware it was on sale :(
    Ah well it so affordable i'll let that one slide :)

    www.RainyAllie.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I picked myself up some Ole Henrikson myself too! The serum is the only thing we have in common – I got a different set (3 Little Wonders). Would love to know how you like your set!

    Tiff | AMtoPM

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I need to try the Emma Hardie cleansing balm! :) Great picks xx

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Super nakup. :)
    Jaz bi tudi rada preizkusila EH balm, ker sem slišala res same pohvale, prav tako Fit me korektor. :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši