ponedeljek, 26. januar 2015

ASOS Beauty Haul


ASOS website is mainly known for stocking a large amount of clothing and accessories, but they also sell a surprisingly vast range of beauty and skin care items. Every once in a while I decide to order a couple things that are not available at local stores, other online shops or are simply on offer - free shipping is a major plus.

I finally decided to get the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish remover. I haven't tried it yet, but apparently this removes nail polish like a dream.
I also got the hyped Mary-Lou Manizer from The Balm. I haven't tried it yet but it's one of the products that were talked about constantly last year so I thought it was about time I got it. This highlighter can be used as an eyeshadow as well, so I'm looking forward to testing it and seeing how it compares to the highlighter from the Charlotte Tilbury Bronze&Glow duo.
I picked up two nail polishes - the Maybelline Super Stay in Rose Poudre and Ciate in Cookies and cream. I've been wearing the Maybelline polish since day one and it's such a pretty color! The formula is a bit thicker that I'm used to, but it has a wide brush making the polish really simple to apply. The Ciate polish seems like a lighter version of the Maybelline polish (swatches below).
I also got the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof liner in Black (on offer right now!) and Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil in Dark Blonde. I tried the Taupe and Nude liners from Rimmel before and I really liked them so I wanted to try it in black as well.
Have you picked anything from Asos lately or have tried any of the mentioned products? Let me know your thoughts about them below.

3 komentarji:

  1. Great natural nail polishes!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. lovely selection :)
    got to love ASOS

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    OdgovoriIzbriši