sreda, 28. januar 2015

Alverde Body Butter Trio

Back in December I picked up this set of Alverde mini body butters from a local drugstore (dm) and today I wanted to share my thoughts about them. Body butters are my guilty pleasure and I love trying out new brands and scents they come up with. For the winter I usually prefer nutty scents, but in the summer I like something fresh & fruity.
This set from Alverde includes three mini body butters (50 ml): 
- Hibiscus and Shea Butter: floral and fresh scent;
- Aloe Vera & Mango Butter: sweet and exotic scent
- Pomegranate & Cocoa Butter: fruity-sweet.
They feel very pleasant on the skin and have a soft, creamy texture. After I apply them they don't leave any greasy residue and sink into the skin surprisingly fast, leaving behind a nice scent that is not overpowering and stays on the skin for about 4 hours. The skin is left feeling super soft. Considering these were released in the winter I was a bit surprised with the scent combinations, that would perhaps work better in the spring or summer time, but I didn't mind that too much, since the texture and formula was nourishing enough for the winter time as well.
I'm unsure if these come in a larger size, but I would be very interested to get the Aloe Vera & Mango Butter and Hibiscus & Shea butter in a bigger version.
If you can still spot these at dm I highly recommend you try them out - they only cost around 2-3 €, if I remember correctly.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar