petek, 26. december 2014

Simple Everyday Make up

Happy Holidays Everyone! I hope you had a nice day yesterday celebrating Christmas and are looking forward to New Year now. I won't be going anywhere special and will probably spend the night with my family. Today I wanted to share a simple Make up look that has been my everyday look for the past couple of weeks.

Once I'm done with my morning skincare I prep the skin with some primer. I use the Benefit Porefessional on my cheeks, nose and forehead to minimize the pores. I follow with the Bourjois CC cream and Healthy balance powder, which is actually a bit too yellow at the moment, but I can't find it in a lighter shade anywhere. To apply the powder I've been using the Real Techniques Blush Brush (currently on sale!). I tend to keep my eye look pretty simple. At the beginning of the year I bought the Urban Decay's Naked Basics palette and it's seriously on of the best buys of the year, because you can use it for such a variety of different looks (Last week I also ordered the Naked 2 Basics and I hope I'll like it as well!). I use the shade Naked2 all over the lid, then apply some Faint into the crease and use Venus as an inner eye and brow highlight.
Sometimes I also use the angled EcoTools brush to apply Crave as a liner and finish the look with two coats of mascara - I'm currently using the Smoky Extravagant Mascara by Make Up For Ever.
What are some of your favourite make up items for a simple everyday look?


7 komentarjev:

  1. I love the naked basics palette x
    Wishing you a lovely new year
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks, happy new year to you too! UD's Naked Basics was one of my absolute favourites this year!

      Izbriši
  2. Love Bourjois CC Cream, it actually covers which is amazing considering it's so light on the skin. Great post x

    majalasic.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love Real Techniques brushes, they're my favorite

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Desperate for the naked basics palette, haha!
    I hope you had a great Christmas <3

    Abbey xo | www.absie.co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Nice, the palette looks great!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši