ponedeljek, 01. december 2014

November Favourites


Another month has passed by and we're soon approaching Christmas (Yaay, I'm already excited for that!) and New Year. I've mostly stuck to using products that I've had for a while and are my favourites in general, not just this month.

1 - Glade - Roasted Chestnut & Macaroon candle - I really liked the cute packaging of this one and when I smelled it I fell completely in love. I've been burning it for the past two weeks and it's helped get me in the Holiday mood (a bit early). I like the fact that the scent isn't too strong and has cosy, sweet and spicy notes to it. I got it at dm for 3,99€, but it's also available online at Mercator and Salma.si.
2 - Paula's Choice - Clear Exfoliating Solution (Regular Strength) - this product has been a life-saver. I've been struggling with my skin for the past couple of months again and this product works like a miracle for me. I've been using it every night since I got it, and I've noticed that my red marks from blemishes have gotten a lot less noticeable and they also disappear a lot faster. Since I've started using it my nose and cheeks are also free from blackheads. Available at their Slovenian/US sites.
3 - Dentodent - Pink Grapefruit Mouthwash - I saw this mouthwash at dm and thought I'd give it a try, since regular minty ones can feel too harsh sometimes and it quickly became my favourite. It retails for about 2€ and I like it so much I already got a back up!
4 - Afrodita - Rich Care Hand and Nail Cream: I love the formula and the scent of this. I keep it on my desk and apply it multiple times a day. It's made from shea butter so it's nourishing and it doesn't leave the hands greasy.
5 - bareMinerals - Original Mineral Foundation - This is my absolutely favourite foundation of all time! I've been using it on and off for the last two years and I love the natural finish, the lightweight feel and the fact that it's beneficial to the skin. When my skin gets bad it needs some more layering, so it might take a bit longer to apply and blend than your usual liquid foundation, but that's really the only downside I've found so far. My shade is N10 (Fairly Light). Available at FeelUnique (currently on sale!).
6 - Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - This is one of my favourite setting powders and it really does it's job well. You can read my full review here. Available at FeelUnique or Boots.
7 - Maybelline Color Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze' (review) - a simple and easy to apply cream eyeshadow. It reflects the light in a beautiful way and makes your eyelids look like you've spend a lot more time doing your make up that you actually did. Perfect for using in the mornings if you're in a hurry. Available from FeelUnique or Boots.
8 - Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm (review) - another winner, especially in the past couple of weeks when it's gotten pretty cold. I apply it before going to bed and in the morning before I start applying make up so my lips stay nice and soft. Available from FeelUnique or Sophia.si.
9 - Boots Simply Sensitive Face Wipes - these are great for sensitive skin - they are affordable, gentle, not scented, don't break me out and remove make up pretty efficiently. Available from Boots.

 
10 - Lancome Blush Subtil Palette in 02 Nectar Lace (review)- I've already hit pan on the bronzer and highlighter and I really like the blush as well. It's nicely pigmented so I only need a gentle swipe with a brush for a natural rosy cheek. Available at FeelUnique or Boots.
11 - Anastasia Brow Wizz in 'Taupe' - a product worth all the hype! The shade is a perfect match for my blond hair and the spoolie at the end makes all the difference. Available from BeautyBay.
12 - Lancome Gloss in Love '146' - a lovely peachy pink with golden shimmer. It feels soft and hydrating on the lips and has about 3-4 hours staying power. I like the shape of the applicator, but I feel like it could be a bit smaller, because it dispenses too much product for single application. Available from FeelUnique or Boots.
13 - Origins GinZing Brightening Mascara - I'm finally using products from this haul and I really like the mascara a lot. When I used it for the first couple of times I only applied one coat and felt pretty 'meh' about it, but the other day I applied 3 coats and it looked amazing so it's been part of my daily routine ever since. It's a one-in-all mascara that adds volume and length. Available from FeelUnique or Boots.
14 - Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara - this works great together with my Anastasia Brow Wizz and keeps my brows in place all day. The wand gets on a lot of product so I always make sure to wipe off any excess on the tube.

Let me know what some of your favourites from November were in the comments below.

3 komentarji:

  1. You have interesting blog and nice pictures!:) I was thinking to try Paula's choice exfoliator but I can't decide Clear Regular Strength or Bha Liquid exfoliator. Did you try liquid exfoliator? How did you choose this one? They have good reviews but Clear one is a little cheaper.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hi, I'm actually using both (interchangeably) because I couldn't decide which one to get and I like them both. I feel like the Clear one has a bit lighter formula, where as the Skin Perfecting one can feel a bit drying if I use it more days in the row and I believe also works with a different pH level. I've tried a travel sized product before committing to the full size so that might be best for you as well, if you can decide which one to pick :)

      Izbriši
  2. Hi there!!!

    lovely blog post

    your blog is amazing !! I just love it

    good job

    would mean a lot to see you over on my blog post ! http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    have a nice day

    Jade

    OdgovoriIzbriši