sreda, 17. december 2014

New in #1 / Haul

These past couple of weeks have been pretty bad for my wallet with all the holidays and gift buying. With all the offers I of course had to get a couple of things for myself as well and will be sharing some of the products that arrived so far in this post. There will be another post on Friday where I will share my purchases from my trip to Vienna, where I stopped at Mac & The Body Shop, so make sure you come back for that as well.
Nuxe Travel Set - I decided to get this because I knew I was going to travel and I wanted to try more products from Nuxe. I love getting gift sets because they allow you to try a range of products for a fraction of the regular sized price. So far I've used the dry oil, shower gel and micellar water and I really liked all of them. I've tried a sample of their Multi-Usage Dry Oil before so I also got a full sized product of it as well. V Sloveniji so Nuxe (in Bioderma) izdelki na voljo tukaj
Garnier Oil Infused Scrub - I've already used up one of these and decided to get another one recently. It has a unique formula where the scrub turns from an oil to foam. The scrub is not to harsh and feels very nourishing on the skin.
Gliss Hair Repair conditioner & Hair Oil - Gliss used to be my favourite hair care brand, but since switching to Redken a while ago I kind of forgot about their products. When I was at the drugstore recently (Tuš) I decided to get these two products and I really like the leave in conditioner so far.
Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hair spray - I was looking for a new hair spray and decided to try this one because it had a lot of positive reviews online.
Glam Glow Face Mask - I've tested two small sizes of this while I was in the States so I decided it was about time to get the full sized mask as well, because I enjoyed using it so much.
Caudalie Beauty Elixir & Grape Water - I've decided to finally try the Beauty Elixir and repurchased the Grape Water since I've recently run out of it.
Acetone Free Nail polish remover - I picked this up because I needed a new nail polish remover and I like using acetone free ones.
Bioderma Micellar Water - another repurchased item, since it's my favourite make up remover.
Weleda Skin Food - I've mentioned this in my last post and decided to get another one.
Garnier Hair Mask - I was looking for a new hair mask and I fell in love with the scent while I was at the drug store. I've used it once already and so far I really like it.
Maybelline Baby Lips - I bought one while I was in the States and decided to pick up two more (Pink Punch & Intense Care) while they were on offer at a local drugstore.

Have you tried any of these products yet? Let me know how you like them in the comments below if you have.

2 komentarja:

  1. I love the look of bioderma. I know it's been around for ages, but I still haven't got round to trying it yet! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great stuff! I use Bioderma,Caudalie and Glam Glow and i am in love.
    www.ninzbeauty.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši