petek, 19. december 2014

Mac & The Body Shop Haul from Vienna


A couple of weeks ago I went to Vienna and since both MAC and The Body Shop stores were right next to our hotel I just had to make a stop at both and pick up a couple of items.


At MAC I picked up the Soar Lip pencil. It's a bit darker then I thought it would be, but I'll have to test it out a couple more times to give a full review. I also got the Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15, but haven't had the time to properly test it out yet.

Then it was time to stop by one of my favourite stores - The Body Shop. I seriously can't hold myself back when ever I enter their store and totally want to get everything they're selling. This time I focused more on some skin care items, because I needed to add them to my routine.

First on my list was the Camomile Cleansing butter. I haven't used it yet, but I've only read good things about it so far.
Next was the Vitamin E Moisture Serum. I was actually deciding between getting this one or the Aloe Vera Protective Serum, and I think this one had better reviews suited to my skin type. I've been using it in the mornings for the past week and so far I'm very impressed with it. 
I was also looking to buy a hydrating mask and this one seemed like it would be perfect. I've used it twice so far and like the serum, I really enjoyed using it.
I was also looking to get some gifts and I fell in love with their Holiday collection scent Vanilla Brulee. I picked up this small gift set with a body butter, shower gel and a small bath lily.
Next to the register they had more gift sets so I picked up another Honeymania Lip Balm and Hand cream duo. 
I also stopped by one of their drugstores Bipa and picked up two products from Maybelline that are not available in Slovenia - The Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer in Fair (repurchase) and Master Shape Brow Pencil in Dark Blonde.

Let me know if you've tried any of the mentioned products or have any other favourites from Mac or The Body Shop I should try next time.

6 komentarjev:

  1. really want to try the mac lip liners!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. All my fave brands right there. Would love it if you could check out my newest fashion post!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. This haul is amazing. Both MAC & The Body Shop are stores I've been meaning to visit.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Soar lip pencil is one of my favourites! Love it!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Fouš za vse stvari. :) TBS je res popularen, ampak meni še nažalost ni uspelo priti do njega in izdelkov, ki jih imam na WL. :) Čistilno maslo s kamilico si morda že uspela preizkusiti? Mene mika, še bolj pa čistilno olje iz iste linije.:P

    Mimogrede, super blog maš. :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala :)
      Čistilno maslo še preizkušam in bo kmalu na sporedu objava - v roku dveh tednov verjetno. Čistilno olje imajo pa po novem tudi v Loccitane, tako da bom najverjetneje preizkusila tega, ker do TBS ne morem ravno vsak dan :)

      Izbriši