ponedeljek, 08. december 2014

L'occitane Haul (More gifting ideas)

A couple of weeks ago I placed an online order at Loccitane looking for gifts and something to treat myself with and I wanted to share what I got. This was the first time I decided to buy from them online, because I normally just stop by one of their stores in Ljubljana. My order arrived quickly and was nicely wrapped so I'll definitely be ordering from their web store again.
It's seems like forever since I've tried their well know Shea butter Hand Cream for dry skin, so this was the first item I put in my cart. If I remember correctly this hand cream was the first item I ever bought from them and it actually brings back a lot of memories. I love the fresh and 'clean' scent and the way it leaves my hands after I apply it. It's not of the most affordable item in the market, but it's most definitely well worth it's price.
Next thing on my list to get was the collection of sample or travel sized products from their new line Arlesienne. Four products (including Eau de Toilette, Shower cream, Hand cream and two sachets of Body Milk) came in a cute pink pouch with a golden ribbon, making this a perfect gift. I smelled this while I was in the store once and I really liked the fresh scent with a violet and rose undertones. Come spring this one should be a big hit.

I also found this cute tin box with a wintery print containing three sample sized Hand creams: the classic Shea Butter, nourishing Almond and hydrating Arlesienne. I already gave this away as a gift, but would have loved to also keep one for myself.
One of L'occitane's latest launches also included three products made from Shea Butter with a unique and light Whipped texture. I decided to pick up the Body Cream for myself and so far I like it a lot. The texture is soft and smells divine and it really feels like applying whipped cream would (not that I know what that's like). I'll feature a review for this once I try it a couple more times.
With the purchase I also received the cutest dotted pouch containing four samples (all products I haven't tried before) that I can't wait to try out in the next couple of weeks.

Have you tried any of the mentioned products before or have any other favourites from L'occitane?

1 komentar:

  1. I have the sam hand cream and is great for the colder months. Lovely haul.x
    www.ninzbeauty.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši