sobota, 22. november 2014

Tanya Burr Individual Eyelashes

I have a big fancy event coming up soon, so I decided it was about time to finally try some false eyelashes. A famous youtuber - Tanya Burr recently expanded her make up line and included a range of false lashes so I thought I would give them a go.

I've always been a bit scared of applying these, probably the thought of getting the glue in my eyes, so I was pleasantly surprised about how easy they were to apply and what a difference they made on my eyes. I've generally been pretty happy with my natural lashes and whenever I pair them with a nice mascara they can look pretty decent on their own. 
To get some tips about the application I first watched an old video from Lisa Eldridge (makeup goddess!). I applied one coat of mascara, then some glue to the plastic the lashes came in, gently dipped the root of the lashes inside the glue, waited a couple of seconds for the glue to get a bit gooey and then carefully placed them onto my lashes. I repeated that with lashes of different lengths and got a gorgeous result in the end!
They lasted well through out the day and were easy to remove in the evening. I used the Bioderma Micelle Solution to remove them, placed them back in the box and now they are waiting for another use.
Wearing different lengths of Tanya Burr Individual Lashes and one coat of Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara:
Do you have a favourite brand of false lashes or have you tried any Tanya Burr lashes yet?

3 komentarji:

  1. Uauuu kok lepo zgledajo na zadnji sliki :) Kje si jih pa naročil od Tanye?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hej, na spletni strani FeelUnique jih lahko kupiš: http://tinyurl.com/pkrsdnz

      Izbriši
  2. I've tried a full set of falsies before and the gluing was easier than expected. But using small individual ones? I'm scared that I will get them in my eyes!

    Another Beautiful Thing

    OdgovoriIzbriši