sobota, 15. november 2014

Rimmel Scandaleyes Stick in 003 - Bad Girl Bronze (Review & Swatches)

Another review for an affordable and great eye product from Rimmel. The Scandaleyes Stick is a cream eyeshadow in a stick and works similar to the Maybelline Color Tattoo. It's great to wear as a base color or on its own. Because of its longevity it can also double as a primer since they really help the eyeshadow stay on. It's compact in size and can easily fit into any make up bag that you take on the go for any touch ups during the day.
The product comes in a pencil and is creamy and blendable. You can apply it lightly for a subtle daytime look, or layer it up and add some eyeshadow for a smokey eye. I usually apply it all over the lid and then blend it with my ring finger, which works better than using brushes. My eyelids are pretty oily and very few products have a lasting power as advertised unless I use a primer underneath, but these really last between 6 to 8 hours on their own.
I've been using the Bad Girl Bronze for a couple of months now and it is a lovely shimmery warm bronze color. It brings out the color of my eyes and doesn't look too dark and gothy. When blended out it loses its vibrancy a bit - some of the shimmer stays on the finger I used for blending and that is truly the only minus I found - but you can always apply some more or use it as a thick liner which will give you maximum colour.
Have you tried it any of the shades yet? I'm looking forward to trying the Bulletproof Beige next.

1 komentar:

  1. What nice color!

    Something special from Venice on www.lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it

    OdgovoriIzbriši