nedelja, 02. november 2014

October Favorites

Another months has flown by so it's time for a favorites post! Most of these products I would consider all-time favorites and staples in anyone's make up collection.
1 - Benefit's POREfessional - it is a silicone based primer. I got it in a sample sized tube while I was in the USA and didn't start using it until recently. I've discovered that you really need the tiniest amount (pea-sized amount for the whole face works great for me) or else it rubs off as I'm applying it. I'm still working at reducing my pore size with correct skin care but this does a great job at reducing their size as well. If I'm having a really good skin day I only use this, concealer and some powder and my skin looks great.
2 - NARS - Creamy Radiant Concealer - another purchase made while I was in the USA and O-M-G, this is the best concealer ever! Firstly there are a bunch of different shades and I was finally able to find a concealer that wasn't too yellow for me. I started using this one right after I got it and liked to so much I got another one at my next trip to Sephora! I mainly use it for covering blemishes.
3 - Maybelline's Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser - also bought in the USA (I can't get any of these products at home in Slovenia, unless I order them online, that's why I was a very happy shopper in the USA ;)) and I love how it works under my eyes. Since it has a brightening power I sometimes also use it on the bridge of my nose, cupid's bow and forehead to add some light to these parts.
4 - Essie's Apricot Cuticle oil - this works like a dream and is a must have especially in the coming colder months when the skin on my hands gets drier and gets prone to splitting around my nails. I try to apply it every day and especially every time I remove my nail polish.
5 - Chanel's Nail polish in the shade 625 'Secret' - it is a part of their fall collection and the shade is a perfect light peachy pinky nude. It needs two or three light coats and would probably look beautiful on every skin tone.
6 - Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara in Black - this has been my go to mascara for the longest time. About a year ago I decided to try a couple of other ones but now that I'm using it again I'm hesitant to stop using it, despite having a number of them open for trying out. It separates the lashes, gives them volume and length - a great all-in-one product.
7 - Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide on Double Ended pencil in Zero and Whiskey (reviewed here) - my go to eyeliner with two most used shades for me - brown & black.
8 - Shiseido Eyelash Curler - this is another staple that everyone should own. Even if you don't apply mascara to your lashes, a curler can make your eyes appear larger and more open within seconds.
9 - The Body Shop's Chocomania Body Butter (not pictured; ON SALE -50%!) - HOLY CHOCOLATE! This smells so amazing! Their butters are usually really nicely scented, but this one blew me away and being a huge chocolate-maniac I really enjoy having the scent linger on the skin the whole day. I really like the texture of their butters and the fact that they make my skin soooo soft. One pot usually lasts me for good 3-4 months.
10 - (not pictured) With the new year approaching I'm looking forward to getting a new Moleskine planner. I've just checked in my drawer and this will be the 6th one I'm getting in the row. I love their simple design and the fact that you can customize them in every way imaginable. I usually pick a pocket-sized one in black color with soft covers (they seem to last longer than the hard ones) but I really like some other designs too, like Le Petit PrinceStar Wars or The Hobbit Ruled Notebook.

Please share some of your favourites from the past month in the comments below.

2 komentarja:

  1. Great faves :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. love your faves! Check my blog, you can find mine!
    http://sissascorner.blogspot.it/2014/11/october-beauty-favourites.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši