torek, 04. november 2014

Lush Haul


I made a trip to Lush recently so I thought I would share what I picked up. I went there to get something for my mom, but ended up getting something for myself as well (we all know how this goes right?).

 Things I picked up:
-Buffy Shower Scrub - my mom asked me to get this for her since it's one of the rare products she keeps repurchasing over and over for the past 3 years, so it must be good! She uses it once a week and it keeps her skin soft and supple.
-Mask of Magnaminty - I picked this up because I remembered reading a couple of reviews online comparing it to one of the GlamGlow's masks and since this is a much more affordable option I decided to pick it up. I haven't tried it yet, but will definitely post my thoughts about it once I do!
-Sweet Soap of Mine (Rockstar and The Godmother bars together) - I've never tried any of their soaps but I've instantly fallen in love with the scent of this combo, it's so dreamy and sweet!
Have you tried any of these? Let me know in the comments if you have or what are some of your other favourites from Lush.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar