sobota, 11. oktober 2014

Wish List/Gift Guide


My birthday is coming up (and so is the holiday season, yaaay!) so I decided to make a 'little' wish list/gift guide post sharing some things (mostly make up) that I would love to become a (VERY!) happy owner of. 

1, 2 & 3: Diptyque Scented Candles - I think we've all seen these in numerous videos and photos from beauty bloggers and even though I'm not a huge candle person, I've been intrigued to try them lately. I know that the most popular ones are Baies ('enticing combination of red fruits and rose creates an exquisite fragrance that is both fruity and floral') and Figuier ('light, elusive and deliciously fresh fruity fragrance'), but since I'm currently using a perfume with musk (Amour by Kenzo) I really want to try the Musc candle. Let me know of your favourites in the comments below!
4: Lorac Pro Palette by Lorac - Besides the Urban Decay's original Naked palette it seems like the Lorac Pro is the runner up and another favourite of many make up lovers worldwide. This palette features 16 ultra-pigmented eye shadows (eight shimmer and eight matte) and can be used wet or dry.
5: Cheeky Sweet Spot by Benefit - I fell in love with this little guy when I was browsing Sephora's Christmas gift sets and I instantly wanted to try it, because it includes four of Benefit’s must-have blushes, a highlighter and a face powder. I think this is a great product if you want to try and get to know Benefit's line, before committing to buying them full sized.
6Ambient Blush Palette by Hourglass - this was another love at first sight hear, when I heard the first news that they were releasing it, but when I saw the swatches I knew I needed this. The palette features two of their best-selling shades, Luminous Flush and Mood Exposure, as well as a new shade, Incandescent Electra, which is exclusive to the Ambient Lighting Blush Palette. Similar to the Benefit's set I don't own the individual blushes from Hourglass so this is perfect for trying them out!
7: Let Us Glow Gift Set by Origins - it contains a full sized GinZing Brightening mascara, GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer and Drink Up Hydrating lip balm in the shade Berry Splash with a sample sized GinZing Refreshing eye cream. A great selection of their popular products for someone who's new to Origins.
8: Mask Marvels Gift Set by Origins - This set contains a Clear Improvement Active charcoal mask to clear pores, a Drink Up Intensive Overnight mask to quench skin’s thirst and Out of Trouble 10 minute mask to rescue problem skin. They are all full sized and great for someone who's looking to up their at-home-facial regime or any face mask junkie.

9Perforated leather slip-on sneakers by Vans - these seem like a perfect and a lot more affordable option for Celine slip-ons that have been so popular over the last two years. They're made of leather so they'll look chic and super cool with almost any outfit.
10: Superstars by Sephora Favorites - this is a 12-piece beauty set with full-sizes of their most-coveted essentials—from makeup and fragrance to skincare, including Benefit, Chloe and Nars. This set features bestselling, head-to-toe beauty essentials which are perfect for every beauty lover. 
11: Draw the Line by Sephora Favorites - this is an eyeliner sampler set featuring liquid, gel, and pencil liners from Urban Decay, Kat Von D and Marc Jacobs. With these you can create countless looks with multiple formulas for precise pigmented application, inner rim lining, long-wear, contouring, and subtle to smoky looks. 
12Full Fat Lashes 5 Star Mascara in Glossy Black by Charlotte Tilbury. This '5-in-1' Full Fat Lashes formula curls, separates, boosts volume and lengthens for maximum drama.
13Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk by Charlotte Tilbury. This velvety pencil glides on smoothly to deliver natural, long-lasting definition and can be used to reshape and resize the natural lip line. I've been wanting to try it ever since I saw Amelia Liana use it in one of her videos and bonus points are that it's waterproof, lasts up to seven hours and can be used as a lipstick base.
14Colour Chameleon in Bronzed Garnet For Green Eyes by Charlotte Tilbury. These eye pencils are infused with synthetic sapphire for a soft-focus finish. This warm metallic hue brings out the emerald undertones of green eyes and is designed to be worn during the day.
15: Almond Discovery Collection by L'Occitane - this collection is the ideal ritual for visibly smoother, more toned and firmer skin. It contains Almond Shower Oil, Milk Concentrate (one of my favourites!), Supple Skin Oil, Bonne Mère Milk Soap, Delicious Hands silky-smooth hand cream and a Beauty Pouch.
16: Fun-size flirts by Benefit - includes 10 sample sized products to prime, perfect and perk-up your complexion that I would love to try.
17SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment by Glamglow - mud clearing treatment that will target, prevent and heal for seemingly poreless skin. It is ideal for use as a full face mask or targeted spot treatment. I've only read good things about this one and would love to add it to my skin care regime. 

Is it too early to make posts like this? Let me know what are some of the items on your wishlist(s) in the comments below.

2 komentarja:

  1. I had never heard of the Lorac palette--I will definitely have to give it a look. Urban Decay's NAKED palette is certainly the best, but I'm also a huge fan of Too Faced's "Natural Eye"

    Have a great weekend and happy early birthday! Mine's on the 24th :)
    XxMO
    madame-ostrich.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I've only heard good things about the Too Faced Natural Eye palette too, maybe I should add it to my wish list as well? :)
      Thanks for your wishes and happy birthday to you too!

      Nadja

      Izbriši