sobota, 25. oktober 2014

Urban Decay Naked 24/7 Glide On Double Ended Eye Pencil Review

With the release of the Naked palettes Urban Decay also created eye pencils that would suit and complete the looks you can create with each palette. My favourite UD palette is the original one so I decided to give a try to the Glide On Double Ended Eye Pencil in the shade 'Naked'.
Each pencil includes two liner shades inspired by its namesake palette. These Double-Ended Pencils are highly pigmented, glide on smoothly, stay creamy for blending and dry down to a waterproof finish that won’t budge once it sets. They are long-wearing and from my experience suitable for sensitive eyes.
The pencil called Naked includes the shades 'Zero' and 'Whiskey'. Zero is a rich true black cream and Whiskey a not-too-dark-not-too-light brown matte.
I love using the black shade Zero to tight line and the brown Whiskey for lining my eyes when I'm going for a subtle natural look. I usually set the brown shade with some eyeshadow from one of the Naked palettes and it seriously doesn't move anywhere for an entire day!
Whiskey and Zero swatched.
These double ended pencils also cost less then singles so it's a great way to test them out. They are available here (doubles) and here (single shades).

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar