sobota, 04. oktober 2014

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Review & Swatches


I love trying out drugstore products especially if they perform equally well as their high end twins. Eye liners are one of my favourite make up items (besides mascaras) to try out so I'm really glad whenever I find a great one and the Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal by Rimmel does not disappoint. 
These pencils are long lasting with intense color pay-off. Their formula is smooth, creamy and glides on very easily. They are waterproof, don't smudge and perform great even if the weather gets hot and humid. They are easy to sharpen, just make sure you're using a decent sharpener (I'm currently looking into getting a new one - let me know any recommendations in the comments below).

I've been using two shades, Nude and Taupe. I love using the shade Nude to line my waterline bacause it makes my eyes look bigger and more open. The shade Taupe is great for lining the upper lash line, tight-lining and smudging on the lower lash line for a very simple and natural look.
My favourite eyeliner shade is usually a brown so that's one of the things I miss about their line since they only offer a Bronze shade which seems like it has too much shimmer for the look I'm going for (Maybelline does a perfect dark brown eyeliner - review HERE). I'll be trying the Black shade next.
These are available in various shades for £ 3,99/ 5,19 € HERE.

Have you tried them yet? What are some of your favourite eyeliners?

6 komentarjev:

  1. I like the taupe color a lot! Great review

    Made in Mauve

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi dear! :) Your blog is so-so stlylish. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I am instantly follow you back. Thank your, I hope you enjoy my blog. Have a great day:) xoxo
    http://szepsegpotty.blogspot.hu

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I've never used any liner apart from black, I'd love to give the nude a go in my waterline though!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. This one is a great & affordable option to try out!

      Izbriši
  4. Both of these colours are gorgeous! I have a Maybelline nude liner for my waterlines, but this one looks so good I might try it out next time :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You should totally try this one! :)

      Izbriši