ponedeljek, 13. oktober 2014

Palmer's Coconut Body Butter Review

With colder months approaching my skin is getting dryer so I tend to use more creamy and nourishing products to take care of this problem. Lately I've been trying (& loving) the Palmer's Coconut Body Butter as a more affordable option for The Body Shop's body butters.

This product is very creamy and has a lovely thick and rich texture. Made from natural Coconut Milk it's an unparalleled moisturiser for the entire body. It provides rich hydration and nourishment for the skin that is dry to normal.
Palmer's Coconut Body Butter is made from a unique blend of natural Coconut Oil and Coconut Milk, together with Vitamin E, Urea, Macadamia Oil, Almond Oil, Aloe and Mango Butter. These ingredients all combine to drench the skin with a rich concentrated moisture.
I love the feel of it on my skin but I'm not completely sold on the fragrance part because it smells a bit artificial to me. But other than that it leaves the skin feeling soft, not at all greasy and with the scent lingering on the skin through out the day.
The whole range of Palmer's products is available here.

3 komentarji:

  1. Great product, thanks for the review!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I love palmers products, they smell lovely and always seem really thick and intense.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love this body butter so much :)
    I'm running a "Naked pallet" giveaway, if you're interested, check this link:
    little taste of heaven

    OdgovoriIzbriši