četrtek, 16. oktober 2014

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Review

Today I would like to review one of my everyday staples in my make up routine - the Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadows. Sometimes you just want a product that is easy to apply but actually looks like you've taken some time to make it look this way.
Maybelline's Color Tattoo eyeshadows are cream eyeshadows that are highly pigmented. They promise to stay on the eyelids for 24 hour wear without creasing or fading. Well, I've never really tested this promise but I know that they stay on my eyelids through out the day (I've tested the wear for about 12-14 hours). Sometimes I use a primer underneath if I really want them to last but they stay put even if you don't use it.
I apply them with my finger to the eyelids, and blend them outwards to the crease. I don't normally use any brushes with them unless I just use them as a base and want to apply other eyeshadows on. I'm especially in love with the 'On and on Bronze' shade (now called Bad to the Bronze) that is a perfect neutral color with some shimmer which reflects in a way that makes the eyes look like you've created a soft smokey eye (the eyeshadow naturally appears darker in the crease) and looks very flattering with my skin tone and eye color (fair/blue-green-ish).
Swatches: Permanent Taupe (Tough As Taupe) - On and on Bronze (Bad to the Bronze)

The texture is soft and smooth are they apply like a dream. Considering their price they are worth the investment, especially is you go with a more neutral color like these two that have been my favourites. Let me know about any other shades you think I should try in the comments below!
These are available in many different colors here.

2 komentarja:

  1. Oooh. Great review. I want to try.

    Hazel =)
    http://www.theskimplelife.com
    Please follow me on Instagram: @theskimplelife

    OdgovoriIzbriši