sreda, 24. september 2014

Origins Haul


 A while ago I read a beauty post from one of my favourite people I follow on social media - Brianboy and one of his all time favourites was the Clearing Origins mask so I decided it was about time I tried some of their products.

Since the brand is not available in stores where I live I had to order online and had it delivered through a separate delivering company, since they also don't ship to my country *sad face*. This was one of the reasons for picking up another thing besides the mask.
The Extra-Zing Energizing kit includes a full-sized GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer, a sample of the GinZing Brightening eye cream and a sample sized mascara. I haven't tried any of these yet, but I've read some very good reviews about all of them and I'm really looking forward to including them into my skincare & makeup routines.
The reason for making the purchase was the Clear Improvement Charcoal mask and I've tested it several times so far and I really love it. I use it once a week and it's been really efficient in unclogging my pores and clearing blackheads! Definitely one of the best masks I've tried so far!
With the order they also included a generous amount of samples and I'm really looking forward to trying these out as well. I'll be travelling a couple times in the next three months so they will come in useful for sure.

All the products are available at Sephora or the UK's Origins site:

Have you tried any products from Origins before? Let me know in the comments below what are some of your favourite masks for clearing the skin.

4 komentarji:

  1. I love the look of that charcoal mask, it's a pity it costs so much!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I agree, but it's really good!

      xo, N.

      Izbriši
  2. Res pojma nimam, kako sem zgrešila tvoj blog, ko je pa tako dober! Lahko opišeš, kako točno si prišla do teh izdelkov? :) Prav zoprno je, ker toliko stvari ne dobimo pri nas..

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Živjo, preko strani www.cheaperandmore.com - odprejo ti naslov v Angliji in Nemčiji in potem za dodaten strošek dostavijo paket do Slovenije. Ni ravno najcenejša metoda, sem pa že večkrat uporabila, tako da je preverjeno zanesljivo. :)

      Izbriši