ponedeljek, 25. avgust 2014

Current Haircare Routine (Redken Extreme line Review)

With the ultra famous fashion blogger Chiara Ferragni (from The Blonde Salad) being the ambassador of Redken haircare and styling products I became exposed to the brand and decided to try some products from their 'Extreme' line. I've been using this routine for about a year now and I feel like it has really helped me restore my hair's strength and natural shine.

Products from this line are formulated to strengthen the hair from the inside, rebuild surface protection and help prevent breakage. The Hair Strengthening Shampoo for damaged hair and split ends strengthens weakened hair, while protecting it's natural shine. The shampoo doesn't really lather but I feel like it cleans the hair nicely and protects it from damage (+ it smells great). After shampooing I either apply the Hair Strengthening Conditioner straight away for about a minute or two, which does a great job at detangling, or follow up with the CAT Protein Reconstructing Treatment product, which I leave on for about 3-5 minutes. I use it once a week or every two weeks and my hair has been looking a lot better since I first started using it.

Whenever I use the CAT treatment I follow up with conditioner to make my hair softer. After another wash I towel-dry my hair and apply the Anti-snap leave in treatment and leave my hair to naturally dry (unless I'm in a hurry I don't use a hairdryer). 
This line of products is mostly meant for people with chemically treated hair, but I feel like it does wonders to anyone who feels like their hair looks lifeless, dull and is prone to breakage and split ends. If you only want to try one product I would recommend going with the CAT treatment, since I feel like it's the most powerful of them all. 
Since all of these are on sale now I feel like this is the perfect opportunity to try them out: Hair Strengthening ShampooHair Strengthening ConditionerCAT Protein Reconstructing Treatment, Anti-snap leave-in treatment

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar