petek, 15. avgust 2014

Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream & Lip Conditioner


Caudalie is a french skin care brand that is focused on natural & environmentally friendly ingredients, especially grapes and their beneficial effects on the skin. Their products are free from parabens, phenoxyethanol, mineral oils, genetically modified organisms, paraffin, synthetic artificial colourings, sodium laureth sulphate, phthalates and animal-derived raw materials. 
Recently I've picked up this hand cream and lip balm duo to get to know the brand and I was very impressed.



I don't normally wear lipstick (I just can't master it staying on my lips & looking good for more than 15 minutes) so I mainly stick to lip balms and have been through a ton of them so far. I usually get the ones from Labello, but after trying the Lip conditioner from Caudalie I'm a convert! It has a slight and pleasant vanilla scent and a waxy texture. It contains grape seeds, shea butter and castor oil. Once applied to the lips it gives them a semi-matte finish and let me tell you - it makes them smooth and keeps them nourished and more importantly hydrated like nothing I've ever tried before. Another plus is that it doesn't come in a pot so you don't have to worry about having clean hands for applying it. Definitely a must have for every purse!
 The hand cream contains anti-oxidants and is a great every day product especially in the summer since it's texture is very light and doesn't leave a greasy film on the hands. Most of all it's a hydrating product with anti-aging ingredients for hands and nails.
 It absorbs into the skin very quickly leaving the skin soft, moisturized and nicely scented.
The duo is not available at the moment, but both products are featured in the Must Have Set (along with three other Caudalie products). Both are also available individually - Lip conditioner here and Hand and nail cream here.

1 komentar: