torek, 05. avgust 2014

Bare minerals - Shine On palette

I fell in love with Bare Minerals' original loose mineral foundation as soon as I first tried it about a year ago and after that I felt like I needed to try more products from their range.

I came across the Shine On palette online and instantly liked the featured products and decided to try it. It came with a cute golden pouch/make up bag that is a bit much for my liking, but I get what they were trying to go.
 The Shine On palette includes:
- Prime time Brightening eyelid Primer (missing from the picture because it's my go-to primer at the moment; it has golden shimmer inside so I mainly only use it with matte eyeshadows)
- Glitterati and Center Stage Ready Eyeshadows
- Waterproof eyeliner in 4 PM (dark purple) + sponge applicator
- Ready Blush in The Big Break + small brush applicator
- Moxie Lipgloss in A-lister

 You also get instructions on how to create either a daily polished or nighly glam looks.

The palette itself doesn't seem to still be available online, but I managed to find a couple similar ones - Guide to Color: Warm, Guide to Color: Cold, Wanderlust Beach Collection.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar