sobota, 30. avgust 2014

August Favorites!


August is almost over and it's time for my first round up of monthly favorites.
1 - Melvita Organic Rose Beauty Mist: I'm not usually a fan of rose scented products but I love this mist! I use it in the morning and evening after cleansing my skin and it feels very hydrating + I think it's helped my skin look clearer.
2 - Essie Nail polish in 'Mint Candy Apple': I love this summery color and how easy Essie nail polishes are to apply! (It's also on sale right now!)
3 - Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Balm in the shade 'Drive Me Nude': perfect 'your lips but better' shade for me that applies like a dream (it could last a bit longer though).
4 - NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo in Orgasm/Laguna: Laguna has been my go to bronzer since I got it and I LOVE it! I finally understand what all the fuss among youtube beauty gurus has been about. It's suitable for even the fairest complexions and is very buildable, without looking orange. If you're only looking to try the bronzer click here.
5 - John Green's Looking for Alaska: I've decided to read at least one book each month and this one has been my favourite in August. It's an easy summer read for young adults and teens with a relatable story.
6 - Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion with SPF 30 - I've been in love with this lotion because it's so lightweight and doesn't make my oily skin look even worse. I started using it while I was travelling in California and have continued using it after returning home after my regular moisturizer in the morning.
7 - First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser - my absolute favourite cleanser since I got it. It's very effective but gentle and doesn't feel like it's stripping my skin, while removing make up, oils and dirt.
+ Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths (only pictured on the first photo): these have been my favourite wipes at the moment. I use them to remove make up after coming home and they're very effective at that while still being gentle to the skin and fragrance free.

1 - I love this H&M pleather make up pouch that fits my essentials and other bits that I use on the daily basis and like to keep in my handbag.
2 - Trader Joe's green tea infused mints - I got these while in California and I LOVE them! Best mints I've tried so far.
3 - Bare minerals Mineral Veil  - this has been been my absolute favourite setting powder since I've first tried it. Whenever I have a good skin day I only use this and a bit of concealer but other that than I use it with my usual foundation I choose to apply that day.
4 - Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream fragrance - I fell in love with the bottle design but when I had the chance to smell it for the first time I knew this one was coming home with me right away. It's a fresh & floral scent that is perfect for summer.
5 - The Body Shop Blueberry Body Scrub - another hit from The Body Shop. This feels, smells and looks like jelly, but don't eat it ;).

Feel free to share some of your favorites in the comments below!

2 komentarja:

  1. I am definitely going to need to try the First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser. I keep seeing it pop up everywhere. Also, the 'Mint Candy Apple' from Essie is my absolute favorite. LOVE that color.

    http://definedbysteph.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yep, FAB Cleanser really deserves all the praise!

      -N.

      Izbriši