četrtek, 13. marec 2014

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder Review

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Power is a long lasting powder that minimises the appearance of pores with a natural, matte finish. My skin is combination/prone to breakouts, so I have a hard time finding products that work great with it. This also makes me warry of trying out new products, especially if I find them at the drugstore, because not all of them did a great job in the past.
I was really excited when I heard some good reviews about this one and decided to try it out. The powder comes in six different shades, including transparent. I went with the shade 002 - Pink Blossom, since my skin is light/fair with a pink undertone and it suits it perfectly. There's 14 g of product so it should last you a while.

Powder provides sheer/light coverage and can be used without liquid foundation on good skin days, but it's main purpose is to set make-up and make the skin look matte when used with a primer/BB cream/foundation. I usually apply it with a brush. The texture is soft and blends nicely without being chalkey. On the skin it doesn't look cakey, but it might cling to some dry patches, so it's probably not best suited for people with dry skin.
Since it is a drugstore product the packaging isn't very appealing - just a hard plastic case, but considering the low price this shouldn't be an issue if you want to try it out.

Available for £3.99 here or here (on sale!).

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar