sreda, 19. marec 2014

Review: Yes! Nurse Protect Your Lovely Hands Hand Cream

 This and my next post will be about two hand creams that I've been using most lately - the Yes! Nurse Protect Your Lovely Hands and Weleda Skin Food, which is actually an all pourpose cream, but I've mainly been using it as a hand cream.
The Yes! Nurse Protect Your Lovely Hands Intensive Moisturising Hand Formula is a fast absorbing, non-greasy emollient. It actively hydrates and replenishes the skin's natural defences against the harsh effects of constant hand washing and drying environments.

Each tube is brimming with specially selected natural active ingredients all chosen for their unique ability to protect and hydrate the skin throughout the day - including active +15 manuka honey, pomegranate seed oil, aloe vera, wheat germ oil, passion fruit seed oil, almond oil and white willow bark extract - to name but a few! 
Before I started using it I had high hopes for this product. My work often leaves me with very dry hands and everytime I see a hyped up hand cream I try to use it, because I haven't really found my HG product that would be perfect in everyway (L'Occitane Shea butter hand cream and Lush Helping Hands Cream are two of my favourites at the moment). Adding to that, winter time can be harsh for the skin and hands get even more dry than usually.
Having used almost all of the tube I feel like I can give you an honest opinion and thoughts about it. It has a lovely subtle scent and a very light texture. Despite that it is very moisturizing it gets absorbed almost instantly without leaving any sticky or greasy residue on your hands.
The amount is 50 ml and this would be my only complain - I would really appreciate if it came in a bigger tube, because for me it only lasted about a month and a half of regular use (but that might also limit it's portability and the fact that you can always keep it with you in your handbag).
If you don't mind its mid-range price I highly recommend trying it out. It's available for £5.49 (about 7€) here.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar