petek, 21. marec 2014

Review: Weleda Skin Food

As promised in my last post this is another review of the Weleda Skin Food.
The first reason for trying this was that I saw it mentioned in an article on-line where one of Victoria's Angels was using it, so when I found out it was reasonably priced I immediately put it in my shopping basket (they're like godesses so if they like it it better be good, right?).
It is marketed as an all-pourpose cream for dry and rough skin made from natural ingredients. It nourishes, repairs and protects the skin with extracts of soothing chamomile, calendula wild pansy and a blend of enriching oils and waxes to provide a fine protective barrier against the ravages of wind and weather.
I mainly use it as a hand cream since my hands get really dry and I was very pleasantly surprised when I found it to be working exactly as promised. It has a pleasant fresh and herbal scent and a very rich/thick consistency so you only have to apply a tiny amount.
Since it it so rich it leaves a greasy film if you apply too much product, so I often use it in the evening or if I'm watching a movie and don't use my hands for at least half an hour so it has time to sink into the skin. I also remember Fleur de Force mentioning that she uses it as a moisturizer for long haul flights so I look forward to trying it on my face as well. I think it is especially suitable in the winter time but I will definitely repurchase it when I run out. It's available in two different sizes - 75 ml and 30 ml.

2 komentarja:

  1. Nice Post !
    Kisses my sweetie <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Uuu točno tole sem iskala, jo imamo v našem Mullerju tudi in bo moja nova krema za roke in stopala :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši