četrtek, 27. marec 2014

Review: Maybelline Master Drama Khol Liner

 I've been looking for a perfect brown eyeliner forever and I keep on searching for a perfect brown shade with a decent staying power and a bleandable, creamy formula. I often find myself buying different products at the drugstore that I don't necessarily need, but whenever I'm desperately searching for a new product that I would use every day, I find myself all confused swatching different products (liners in this case) trying to decide. I've never been a huge fan of the brand Maybelline but decided I would buy & try one of their liners.

I'm not an expert with liquid eyeliners so I'd rather just keep using khol liners, because they've been getting more and more hybrid and there isn't a clear line between the two anymore.
This khol liner is very pigmented and has a soft creamy texture. It applies like a dream and is long lasting (Maybelline's claim is 16 hours, but I don't usually keep my make-up on my face that long, so I can't confirm this, but it does last around 9-10 hours, at least!). It blends very easily and doesn't crease or smudge on my eyelids.
The only minus I can think of is that especially when I'm tight-lining my lashes a lot of the product gets stuck in the roots of my lashes, because the tip is so soft and creamy.

Make sure you check it out, because it's one of the best liners I've ever tried. Available in black here.


2 komentarja:

  1. have you tried the milani liquid eye pencil. it's stays on and has many colors!

    http://sbbeautydiary.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. No, I'll check it out next time I'm at the drugstore. Thanks :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši