torek, 11. marec 2014

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Purifying Mask

This is my review for the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Purifying Mask. I have been using it for a while now and even if I’m generally a fan of Palmer’s products I’m still quite undecided about this one. For a purifying mask that claims it 'draws impurities, tightens and cools’, I feel like it should do more to my skin. My skin type is combination/oily so I have a hard time finding products that really suit me in every way imaginable. 

What it claims to be&do: Suitable for all skin types, Kaolin clay gently dries on the surface of the skin to deep clean and draw out impurities. Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter impart light hydration and nourish the skin, while Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Milk proteins soothe stressed skin. It also has Vitamin E which works as a powerful antioxidant. The texture of the mask is creamy and white colored - the color doesn’t change as it dries on the skin. You don't need a lot of product, so if you use it weekly or twice a week it will last you for a few months.
How I use it: I apply this mask once weekly, after I’ve cleansed my face in the morning. I apply a thin layer, massage it in my skin (I don’t feel like it really does anything unless I massage it once applied) and leave it working & to dry for about 10-15 minutes. Then I wash it off with mild water and apply a moisturizer. After this my skin feels soft and purified, but there are still blackheads visible on my skin and before the day ends my skin starts looking pretty oily which makes me think that this product is probably not the best one I should be using. 
 
I remember I used to like Garnier's purifying ‘heating’ masks (can’t remember the exact name), but other than that I’m pretty ‘unexperienced' regarding facial masks.. Do you have any recommendations which one I should try next?

If you are interested in trying out this one, you can find it here.

1 komentar: