sobota, 15. februar 2014

USA Haul

After sharing a ton of photos from my trip to the Bay Area (I’m sure everyone is sick of hearing about San Francisco by now) it’s time to share some of my purchases. Not all were technically made in USA, but let’s say that airports count too (duty-free shopping anyone?).



YSL Shocking Mascara, Guerlain Parure de Lumiere Foundation, Chanel 573 & 569 Nail polishes, Urban Decay Naked Palette.
 


The Naked palette up close. It’s become a true staple in my make-up routine since I got it, and really can’t imagine not having it now. I will post a more detailed review about it (and the YSL Mascara) soon.


Longchamp Le Pliage tote. At the time I didn’t realize that there was another model with longer handles which would fit on the shoulder more comfortably, so I’m still a bit undecided if I should keep it or try to sell it.

I also got some clothing items, especially sneakers, but don’t have any photos on hand to share..


San Francisco, you were lovely and I can’t wait to visit you again.. SOON! :)

2 komentarja:

  1. I love the Naked Palette. Would love to read your opinion on other products from Urban Decay and YSL like you mentioned.

    Best,
    Anna

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hi Anna,

      I will try my best to post my thoughts/reviews like I promised as soon as possible. Thanks for stopping by.

      Nadja

      Izbriši