torek, 18. februar 2014

Review: Mixa 24h Moisturising Balancing Cream


I first found this cream wondering the aisles of DM looking for a new moisturizer. I rarely buy products without hearing about them or the brand itself first, but in this case the budget-friendly price was the main reason for getting it.

On the packaging we are promised 24 hour long hidratation for a healthy and balanced skin without it getting overly oily during the day. It is a hypoallergenic product and doesn't contain any parabens, alcohol or colorants. It is slightly scented so it might not suit people who don't like scented face products.

I have been using it daily for about two months and it replaced my trusted Vichy Normaderm Hydrating day cream, which wasn't keeping my combination skin oil-free. I am happy to report that I love using this product - I think it provides enough moisture, doesn't break me out (like most products tend to do), doesn't make my skin look oily and provides a nice base for applying make-up.


Once applied to the skin it blends easily and doesn't leave any traces on the skin.


I think this is a great product, especially considering it price, that will provide nourishment and moisture for normal/combination skin. If your skin is very oily it might not be the best for you (the same goes if you have oily skin, but if I remember correctly Mixa have a cream for dry skin too).

Rating:
****/*****

Have you tried it yet? What are your thoughts about this brand in general?

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar