petek, 10. januar 2014

Day 1: Ljubljana - CDG, Paris - Seattle - Sacramento

Flying to California, was the first time I went outside of Europe, so I made sure everything was well documented. The night before my flight I got an email from the airline company that my morning flight to Paris CDG was cancelled so I has to take a later one, which also meant I missed my connecting flight to San Francisco. This made me very upset, but I managed to reschedule my flight to Sacramento, where I was supposed to end up that evening. Of course they also lost my luggage, but I was lucky enough that it did turn up a few days later.











As you can see you get a lot of food on international flights :)
After I landed in Sacramento I went straight to a Testament show (Thanks to D. for picking me up and being nice enough to drive me there and wait for me).

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar