nedelja, 13. oktober 2013

Isabel Marant X H&M

To finish off this Isabel Marant themed week I can't go past posting about one of the most amazing collaborations in a while - Isabel Marant and H&M!
I was very excited when I first heard the news about this, because Isabel Marant's clothing tends to be pretty expensive and the best pieces from her collections rarely manage to go on sale. This collab will offer a lot of her statement and well known pieces and I'm happy that they didn't decide to also make a 'copy' of her best selling wedge sneakers (mostly because I own a real pair, that is). Customers will be able to buy everything from boots, leather pants, cardigans, basic t-shirts, oversized coats and her statement skirts and jackets. She even made a collection for men and the pieces from there will probably also end up in women's closets.
Below you can find a few items (& possible outfits) that will probably end up in my closet and I really can't wait to see the items in person and shop 'till I drop on November 14th.




[Photos: Vogue.co.uk, Polyvore]

5 komentarjev:

  1. Where are you from? Have you ever been to Hungary?:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hi, yes, I've been there once or twice. :)

      Izbriši
    2. Really?:) I like your blog btw.

      Izbriši
  2. I absoultely love her! I just did a similar post hehe. definitely going to buy something from that collection :)

    xx Vivi
    http://frostedpearl.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love the fact that H&M collaborates with high end designers. It makes designer clothing really affordable!

    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    OdgovoriIzbriši