torek, 25. junij 2013

Garnier Moisture Match - Mattifying Fresh Cream Review

My review of Garnier Moisture Match - Mattifying Fresh Cream. It promises 24hour hydration and mattifying effect for combination to oily skin.


 The ingredients

 It looks a bit minty/green-ish.


The cream has a very pleasant and fresh smell and a nice light gel-like texture. When applied it blends in nicely to the skin and doesn't leave any traces. My skin is oily so after browsing some reviews online I was hoping this would be an appropriate product for me, but as I'm writing this about one hour after applying it to my face, my skin is already shiny. The good thing is that you need a pea-size amount, so it should last people who like it for quite a while. After using it for a few days I can say that this is not suitable for my skin (I think it might have also broke my skin out) so it's probably going to my mum :).

This is how my skin looked right after applying it. And trust me you don't want to see how it looks now.

2/5

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8736589/?claim=gcy9pqzg3vv">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar