nedelja, 03. februar 2013

T by Alexander Wang, McQ Alexander McQueen & Givenchy Pre-fall 2013

I hope you weren't thinking I'll go without mentioning T by Alexander Wang that is like the coolest down-town chic brand for casual and semi-casual days (which means most of my days, actually). Also when he included Nadja Bender as the model for pre-fall I couldn't help myself but think this is probably the most perfect combination, ever.


McQ is a more affordable collection from the main Alexander McQueen line and they share a similar aesthetic and tailoring, but since the main line is more premium it is of course also of greater quality. Well, I can't really speak for the clothes but comparing my few scarves from both brands just proves my theory.
I love it that burgundy will be staying for another season as one of the main colors and leather isn't going anywhere.


 I've been in love with Givenchy's clothes for the past few seasons because they offer just the right amount of edgy style combined with street-cool, but the price tag seems a bit high, so no Givenchy in my closet so far. I really like their handbags though, so this might be my first step into experiencing this brand first-hand.

Photos: Style.com

1 komentar: