sreda, 13. februar 2013

NYFW - Alexander Wang

I wanted to post about this collection right after the show itself was streamed on the internet, but I had some other more important work before I could do that so this post is a little late.

Anyways, Alexander Wang presented one of his most grown-up collections yet and I think I can honestly say that he's ready for Balenciaga in Paris in about two weeks.
This Fall/Winter 2013 collection will probably be reminded by the red pony-tails all the models had, but some of the most interesting designs were also fur boxing-gloves, wool coats with leather parts and silk t-shirts with shoulder cut-offs.
One of the things I'm undecided about was the triple-bag made from different materials (leather and calf hair, I think), but I absolutely fell in love with the simple black pumps without the inner part at the ankle. A must!





Photos: Style.com

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar