četrtek, 03. januar 2013

Some of my favourite products

This post is a little Lush worship actually.

I'll start with the Uniq One All-In-One Hair Treatment that is wonderful for my hair and works as a conditioner and against split ends. I apply it to my wet hair after I wash it and it makes my hair really soft and also makes me feel like I've been to the hairdresser's. The price is about 15€, which is not much, because it's really good. I've also had it for almost one year now, and I only used about half of it.


And now my tested Lush products.


Fair trade foot lotion is a rich and creamy lotion that has a soft pink color and smells a bit minty so it refreshes your feet. I've had it for a while so it's a good price, for the amount you get, but I don't think I'll buy it again, beause I expected something more nurturing, because I walk a lot and my skin gets dry easily. I think it's good for use in winter, but not so much in the summer, when you wear sandals and your feet are more exposed to everything. 

9 to 5 Orchid Oil Cleansing Lotion is a miracle worker. This is actually the old packaging, the new bottle is not black anymore. Since I have oily skin I was skeptical about trying it, but it made a big difference to my skin, that is not so oily anymore and I also don't have as many brake-outs.


And another miracle worker is the Helping hands Hand cream that is very rich and makes your hand so soft. It smells like chamomile and helps really dry hands so it's great in the winter time. Besides the L'Occitane shea-butter hand creams this is the only one I keep buying, but recently they seem to have changed the ingredients or the process of making it, because it doesn't fell the same anymore.



And I'll finish with one disappointing product from Green Line (Slovenian Brand). This is meant for young oily skin and it's supposed to mattify and moisturize your skin, but for me it only made it worse. About one hour after I applied it, my skin got terribly oily, so I only used it once or twice.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar