petek, 25. januar 2013

New in: Isabel Marant Merry Sandals

Another post about Isabel Marant :).
Last summer sale on Net-a-porter I bought the Isabel Marant leather Merry Sandals (among some other things) and they were one of my favorite pieces I wore all summer. You can't beat such a nice design on sale so I can say that this was a really good purchase. Her designs for sandals for this spring/summer season are not really my cup of tea (strange heel and too many studs), so I'll just be hunting for some Étoile pieces of clothing; and about footwear - I have my eye on a pair of Chloé sandals that should join my closet pretty soon, if everything goes as planned.









1 komentar:

  1. OMG I want these shoes! I absolutely adore Isabel Marant :)

    I have only recently started my own blog and would love to hear your opinion on it as you have done such a great job with your blog (count me as ur new reader). If you find a spare minute please have a look at it and let me know what you think of it: www.nomadicdiary.com.

    Keep up the great work xx Nicole

    OdgovoriIzbriši