nedelja, 30. december 2012

Isabel Marant Bobby Sneakers

Yep, you read the title right - I finally received my Isabel Marant Bobby sneakers in color Anthracite that I ordered as (another) X-mas present for myself and I was so happy when the packet finally arrived. If you remember I mentioned them in this post some time ago and when I decided it was about time I get myself a pair the problem was that they were almost impossible to get in my size, because they get sold out insanely quick.

I then got lucky one morning when I received an email from Mytheresa.com, reacted fast and received a shipping notification in the same day. This was the first time I ordered from them and I'm very satisfied with their customer service and their dispatch times. But because of the holidays there were some delays with delivery from DHL so I got a little angry, because I couldn't get them in time for Christmas, but now that they're here I'm beyond excited. Have a look below:




I love the packaging from Mytheresa and will definitely order from them again.







I hope that weather will get better soon, so I can wear them outside.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar