nedelja, 04. november 2012

PFW - Alexander McQueen & Givenchy



Alexander McQueen - since Sarah Burton became the head designer for McQueen the clothes have changed a lot and became much more commercially friendly. They don't stand out as much as they used to, but the shoes and details are still stunning and visually perfected. One of the main things that have have my attention from Alexander McQueen are the skull clutches and scarves. I hope I'll finally be able to add a clutch to my collection for next season.

 

Givenchy presented a collection filled with basic colored clothes, that appeared quite dark and gothic with details that made them stand out. One of my favorite items were the shoes that looked very modern and futuristic.

Photos: Style.com


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar