sreda, 28. november 2012

Isabel Marant Etoile SS13 Wishlist

A few days ago I came across some photos from the Isabel Marant Etoile spring/summer 2013 collection and below you can find some of my favorite pieces that I would love to add to my closet :).
You can view & read more in my last posts about her main line that was presented on the runway here & here.

Isabel Marant Dicket Suede Boots

Isabel Marant Bobby Sneakers (I've been after these for this season already, but they were sold out too soon)


Cord pants with sewn in colorful stars

Fitted denim jacket

Lovely tunic dress - this was the first item that stuck in my mind after I saw it.

A similar top in grey color.

A parka jacket/coat that is a perfect alternative for a more elegant trench.

Cardigan/jacket.

Can't wait for this items to get it the stores :)

Photos: charlotteforshine.com

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar