torek, 16. oktober 2012

Isabel Marant SS 2013 at ModaOperandi

I haven't posted photos and my opinion about the Isabel Marant Spring/Summer 2013 collection yet, but below you can see some of my picks from the ModaOperandi off the runway sale, which gives you an exclusive opportunity to shop and own new season Isabel Marant clothes and accessories even before they are available for sale in the boutiques and websites.

If money would't be a problem I would love the own these items:

-Natacha cotton dress with Chalk Charlotte Elvis Sandals & Chalk Capu Elvis Belt
-Dreamy leather dress & Silver Oceane Shiny Bridal Sandals

-Casey leather skirt (too bad the top is not available too, beause it's really pretty)
-Diana leather dress
-Silk Peneloppe Top (I don't really like white pants to be honest)

-Amanda top & Andora skirt (both made from cotton, so the price is more 'reasonable')
-Cognac Lester Studded Sandals
-Alicia top & Bertille skirt (Alicia top seems like a really nice and it's one of the pieces I'm really thinking about buying)

You still have time until 18th October, happy shopping! 

Photos: ModaOperandi.com


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar