petek, 28. september 2012

NYFW - Proenza Schouler





Proenza Schouler has a special place reserved in my heart. About three years when their PS1 bag went 'viral' I simply fell in love with it and the brand. I was aware of some bigger fashion houses even before and promised to myself I will someday own a LV Speedy, but after seeing the PS1 my world got turned upside down. There were also some other things happening in my life at the time that have resolved the way they did and I had to accept them, so this world was my haven for that time period. Soon later I also discovered the Purseblog where this kinds of obsessions are welcomed and supported by other members of the community on the forum.
PS1 is still on my wish list (not for long anymore, hopefully) & Jack and Lazaro are simply two genius who they manage to surprise us every season. They've been coming up with brilliant and simple designs for bags and have had a hit bag every season ever since the PS1. For spring/summer 13 they also came up with a new bag and I like it again, because it can look so different depending on it's material and colors. The clothes were also gorgeous and I hope at least one piece from this collection will find it's way in my closet.

Photos: Style.com

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar