sreda, 01. avgust 2012

Borough Market

One of my first stops on the first day in London was the Borough Market located at Southwark Street, SE1 1TL, in the Southwark and Bankside part of the city of London.

There I saw many colorful and beautiful dishes from vegetables, sweet-baked goods to meat. You can find more info about it here, and I highly recommend a visit if you are around that part (There are Shakespeare's Globe, Tate Modern, Southwark Cathedral and London Dungeon attractions in that area).

I was quite impressed by some of the stands you can see below.



This one is actually not a part of the market, but it's really close so I joined it in.


Passage to the healthier side of the Market :P










Everything looks so yummy!! (Except for the flowers :D)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar